Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6

CAN GATEWAY UPGRADE

Hi, it would be possible to add a can gateway to the audi a4 b7/seat exeo?
    The seat exeo has an gateway detached from the dashboard, so i think it would be possible to install a gateway to have all these new addons like ops, rear view cam with active lines, front camera etc....

any ideas?

Erfahrener Benutzer Avatar von Fernmelder
    Modell
    Audi A4 8E/B7
    Bauform
    Avant
    Baujahr
    Motor
    2.0 TDI
    MKB/GKB
    BLB/GYJ

http://www.a4-freunde.com/showthread.php?t=149915
    FIS-Control im B6/B7 (Komplette OBD-Anzeige im Tacho)
    Aus Datenschutzgründen blinke ich nicht mehr

thanks but i already have the fiscontrol installed, im trying to upgrade my can gateway 3R0907530A to an new upgrade gateway like 7N0907530AQ or like this, but... when i install it, AFS and TMPS systems didnt work.

Benutzer Avatar von DonMiro
    Modell
    kein Audi A4/S4
    Bauform
    Cabrio
    Baujahr
    Motor
    3.0 TDI V6 Quattro
    MKB/GKB
    CCWA

as far as i know the b7 has no separate can-gateway, its integrated in the instrumentcluster. i just really wonder where yours is located? Can you post a photo of the 3R0907530A and the place where it is mounted? Im really curious. Furthermore i cant find any information on 3R0907530A? where is it installed, i cant find it in the partscats.

Thanks

Benutzer Avatar von Krebserl
    Modell
    Audi A4 8H/B7
    Bauform
    Cabrio
    Baujahr
    Motor
    2.0 TDI
    MKB/GKB
    BPW

The B7 has no CAN Gateway such as A3 8P or TT 8J. Therefore the optical PDC, Rear view cam with lines (such as in A4 B8..) are not possible to realise with a CAN Gateway from such cars. The Exeo has the same architecture and as far as I know has no CAN gateway either.

OPDC is possible with FIS control and the proper Hardware such as RNS-E 193 and the correct OPDC control unit or instead of FIS-control a special Gateway that was made by user dj_beat.
    A4 Cabrio 2.0TDI, schwarz/schwarz Vollausstattung, RS5 Cabrio, voll

hola, el Exeo cuenta con el sistema de puerta de enlace mixto, el cuadro de instrumentos cuenta con algunos datos de la CAN pasarela como B7 A4 y tengo un CHALET CAN Gateway con código 3R0 907 530 A, Su localizada bajo el volante. puedo añadir una foto.

Hi, sorry google auto translate it. In english:
    Hi, the exeo has two gateways, one on the instrumentcluster and another one on a separate can gateway. There is the pics from my car. THANKS

Klicke auf die Grafik für eine größere Ansicht 

Name:	post-7692-0-80153900-1389470836_thumb.jpg 
Hits:	60 
Größe:	17,6 KB 
ID:	308932