PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Re: Possible to install RS4 interior/frontseats in an A4...?

User gelöscht!
01.02.2003, 12:41
Hello...

Sorry that I write in english. My german is not too good...

I am wondering if anyone knows if its possible to fit the RS4 front recaros in an audi A4 1.8T.
Its a car without electrical seats...

Thanks for all answers!

Morten.
(norway)

viper770
01.02.2003, 12:49
Hi there,

As i now, you need only the original Recaro-seat-console for an A4 from Recaro. Ask at www.recaro.de (http://www.recaro.de) for this article.

MAYO
01.02.2003, 15:45
As i know, it will fit.

The RS4 has got the same interieur like all the other A4. The consoles are the same. Only the electric will take some time to change. You need another wire (+) to change the positions of the seats.

bonzaii
01.02.2003, 23:04
Thats right what MAYO says. Thats my information too.

U koent ok ob Hollandse sprake! :D

Ik kan en beetje Platt!

:D

MartinB.
02.02.2003, 11:50
@bonzaii
Da muss dein Holländisch aber einen gewaltig norwegischen Akent haben... :D
LG Martin

bonzaii
02.02.2003, 18:28
Kann es nur ein wenig sprechen, da ich an der Grenze aufgewachsen bin. Schreiben ist schon was anderes. Die Sprachen ähneln sich doch auch. Finde ich!

Audili
04.02.2003, 18:49
When you use tehe elecrtical console you must cut the holder from the mecanical seats. In my car i have install this seats with the electrical console, too.
Also you must press two "Blindnietmuttern" in the Originale Holes of the car. Then you can install the seats without any problems.
Yes, you niet two wires for any electrical seat. One (+) and one (-). The (-) must go to the central "-" in the original front hausing.